We can screen print your artwork or company logo on t-shirts, tank-tops, sweatshirts, shorts, bags and more. If you don't have any artwork yet let our graphic artist help you design custom artwork to fit your organization or event. We would love to give you a free quote. Simply fill out the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours. If you would prefer to talk to someone over the phone feel free to give us a call at 352-870-0930.
Screen Printing Quote
- There are several factors that effect the price of screen printing.
- QUANTITY - The more you order, the lower the cost per shirt.
- GARMENT - Will you be using the traditional 100% cotton garments, or do you need a pocket, ladies cut, long sleeves, ringspun (soft) cotton etc. Each of these specialty garments will cost more than the traditional 100% cotton garments.
- INK COLORS - Each color of ink that is used in the artwork which you select requires a separate screen, which means that the cost rises with each color. If you would like, we can help you to convert your artwork into fewer colors which can help to lower the cost.
- SHIRT COLOR - When screen printing on dark shirts we first must print a white underlay so that the other colors in the design show up. You don't see the white, it simply provides a base and prevents the other colors from getting lost on the dark shirt. The white underlay will add 1-color to the print job of dark garments, unless your artwork has white in it already, then there will be no need to add the extra color for the white underlay. It can often help reduce cost if you will substitute white for one of the colors in your artwork, when printing on dark shirts.
- PRINT LOCATION - Each separate print location (front, back, sleeve) will be an additional cost as each location requires a separate print set up. We will be happy to print on as many locations as you would like, but we always seek to help our customers keep the cost as low as possible. If you wish to keep the cost lower you may want to chose just 1 print location.